Two-component, epoxy-based, solvent-free floor coating with a thickness of 0.3–0.6 mm. NM 50 is intended for floors that are subject to penetration of water. NM 50 is a water-based epoxy emulsion with excellent bonding properties even on wet concrete, and high resistance to chemical effects.
- Areas that are subject to relatively low wear (floors of warehouses, balconies, roof terraces, and auto repair shops).
- Thanks to its excellent diffusion properties and resistance to water, NM 50 is particularly suitable for use in damp conditions.
- 4.0 kg of base substance + 5.0 kg of hardener
- Product marking: NM 50
- Hardener: NM H 50
- Mixing ratio: 100/125 parts by weight
- Pot life, 100 g at 20 °C: 45 min
- Density: 1,140 kg/m³
- Viscosity: 2 Pa*s
- Solids: 57%
- Compressive strength: 70 MPa
- Tensile strength: 28 MPa
- Bend/pull: 38 MPa
- Evaporation of water (200 μ layer): 14 g/m²/h
- Lowest hardening temperature: +10 °C
- Colour: according to colour chart
- Consumption: approx. 2 x 0.25 kg/m²
- Storage: 12 months in unopened container in a dry and shaded place between +5 and +25 °C