Tretoshield 1K-3 is a single-component polymer-based concrete repair mix.
Summary of benefits
- Single-component (just add water), easy to use.
- Low shrinkage / excellent density: ensures durability even in aggressive environments.
- Thixotropic composition.
- Coefficient of thermal expansion matches that of old concrete.
The repair mix is intended for use in the concrete repair work of:
- harbour buildings,
- concrete structures in direct contact with drinking water.
- The repair mix is packaged in a 25 kg paper bag.
- Density: 1,900 kg/m3
- Compressive strength: (BS4551:1980, 15):
1 d 15.0 N/mm2
7 d 30.0 N/mm2
28 d 50.0 N/mm2
- Flexural strength: (BS4551:1980,15):
7 d 4.0 N/mm2
28 d 6.5 N/mm2
- Bond strength (BS1881: PT121): > 2.0 N/mm2
- Coefficient of thermal expansion: 13.6 x 10-6
- Penetration of water (ISO/DIN 7031): 7.53 x 10-15 m/s
- Free slumping: 0.001%
- Diffusion of chloride ions:
+20 °C = 9.20 x 10-14 m2s-1
+40 °C = 3.68 x 10-13 m2s-1
- Pot life (+20 °C): 30 min (temperature-dependent)