Tremfil is a single-component acrylic sealant for filling joints and cracks in indoor areas.
- Can be painted over with alkyd and emulsion paints.
- Water-based, nearly odourless.
- Good adhesion to most construction materials.
- No need for priming.
- Excellent resistance to UV radiation
- Filling cracks and joints in indoor areas.
- Filling cracks in wooden and plaster surfaces.
- Filling perimeter joints of wooden and metal doors installed in concrete or brick structures.
Tremfil is not recommended for use in:
- very humid conditions;
- areas where there is a risk of abrasion or physical loading;
- outdoor areas, as the material is sensitive to humidity when fresh;
- contact with bitumen-based materials.
- 310 ml cartridge (12 per carton)
- 550 ml sausage (12 per carton)
Properties (typical values)
- Specific gravity: 1.60
- Skinning time (+23 °C, 50% RH): 15 min
- Full cure time (+23 °C, 50% RH): 3–4 days
- Shrinkage: approx. 15%
- Service temperature range: -20 °C to +75 °C
- Movement capability: ± 12.5%