Tremcoveral is a single-component, elastic, rubber bitumen based, jointing and sealing compound that forms an elastic and watertight seal on bitumen surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion to bitumen-based construction materials.
- Excellent resistance to water, including standing water.
- Wide service temperature range, retains elasticity even at low temperatures.
- Single-component – easy to use.
Tremcoveral is intended for use in:
- roofing sheet joints,
- corner joints of coatings,
- rubberoid and asphalt joints and repair.
Tremcoveral is not recommended for use in:
- areas with high movement capability,
- areas where there is a risk of exposure to solvents,
- direct contact with styrox (polystyrene, EPS).
- 310 ml cartridge (25 per carton)
- 5-litre container
Properties (typical values)
- Curing time (25 °C): 3 mm: 2 days
- Elongation (3 mm layer, 25 °C): 700%
- Elastic recovery: 90%