TremStop 55 is a single-component, firestop silicone with extra-high elasticity, designed for sealing joints and through-penetrations.
TremStop 55 adheres to most construction materials and provides passive fire protection. The excellent elasticity of the silicone makes it well suited for sealing construction seams and joints. TremStop 55 is easy to work with from -50 to +150 °C.
TremStop 55 meets the requirements of BS476 Part 20 with the corresponding building elements.
- 310 ml cartridge
- Composition: paste-like
- Tack-free: 8–10 min
- Curing time: 4 mm: 1 day; 10 mm: 6 days
- Hardness (Shore A): 20
- Joint movement capability: ± 25%
- Colour: grey, white, black
- Density: 1.4
- Elongation at break (NFT46002): 550%
- Storage: 12 months in a dry place below 27 °C