Tremdek Topcoat is a single-component, polyurethane-based coating.
- Single-component, roller-applicable polyurethane.
- Used in conjunction with Basecoat for bridging cracks.
- Extra-high wear resistance.
- Environment- and user-friendly – practically odourless.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Tremdek is used for coating and sealing surfaces that are subject to moderate wear, for example:
- balcony tiles,
- mechanical rooms (ventilation and heating facilities),
- warehouse floors.
- Stock colour: light grey
- 7.6-litre pail
- 19-litre pail
Properties (typical values)
- Viscosity: 2,000–3,000 cps
- Solids: 63%
- Tensile strength: 20.7 N/mm²
- Hardness (Shore A): 75