Mono 321 is a single-component, plastic, acrylic compound primarily intended for puttying windows without beading.
Summary of benefits
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials (aluminium, PVC, painted wood, steel, glass, concrete, brick, ceramic tile).
- No need for priming.
- Can be painted over after one week.
- Does not cause colour changes in marble or granite.
- Used in glazing work for over 30 years.
- Puttying of windows without breading.
- Puttying of insulating glass units without beading.
- Perimeter sealing of doors and windows.
- Various construction joints.
- Sealing joints with low movement capability in various façade claddings.
Mono 321 is not recommended for use in:
- joints that are permanently underwater;
- contact with food;
- areas with a possibility of high physical loading;
- direct contact with styrox (polystyrene, EPS);
- indoor areas, as the odours can cause irritation one week after installation.
- 310 ml cartridge (12 per carton)
Properties (typical values)
- Specific gravity: 1.4
- Solids: 88%
- Elongation at break (EN 28339): 150%
- Weight loss (NFP 85515): less than 15%
- Shrinkage (NFP 85.515): no cracks observed
- UV resistance: excellent
- Movement capability (ISO 11600): ± 12.5%
- Service temperature range: -35 °C to +92 °C