Tremflex 25 is a single-component, elastomeric, medium-modulus, polyurethane-based joint sealant.
Summary of properties
- Wide movement accommodation: ± 25%.
- Good elastic properties.
- Good resistance to UV radiation.
- Good adhesion to most construction materials without priming.
- Excellent workability.
- Suitable for sanding.
- Good resistance to water.
Tremflex 25 is intended for use in:
- perimeter sealing of doors and windows;
- sealing of construction joints;
- sealing of cracks and fissures in wooden boats.
- Not suitable for use on porous surfaces immersed in water for an extended period.
- Not recommended for use in joints in areas subject to heavy traffic.
- Before painting it is recommended to test the compatibility of the paint.
- 310 ml cartridge (25 per carton)
- 600 ml sausage (20 per carton)
- Specific gravity (+25 °C): 1.2
- Hardness (+25 °C): 25 ± 5 Shore A
- Service temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Tensile force at 100% elongation: 0.30 MPa
- Sagging: < 3 mm (+70 °C)
- Skinning time: less than 4 hours
- Curing time: 1–5 mm per 24 hrs
- Movement capability: ± 25%