Dymonic is a single-component, polyurethane joint sealant with excellent elastic properties.
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials.
- Joint movement capability: ± 25%.
- Excellent resistance to weather effects and UV radiation.
- Proven retention of elasticity: at least 15 years.
- Can be painted over with most elastic paints.
Main areas of use
- Façade joints.
- Various construction joints. Suitable materials: concrete, brick, limestone, steel, aluminium, wood, ceramic tile, hard plastic, etc.
- Door and window perimeter joints.
- Not suitable for joints of floors subject to heavy loading.
- Not suitable for joints that are permanently underwater.
- White marble
- Light grey
- Dark grey
- 600 ml sausage (15 per carton)
Dymeric is a single-component, moisture-curing, polyurethane sealant.
Properties (typical values)
- Specific gravity: 1.24
- Skinning time (+23 °C, 50% RH): 40 min
- Curing time (+23 °C, 50% RH): 4 mm: 1 day; 10 mm: 6 days
- Movement capability: ± 25%
- Hardness (Shore A): 16
- Elastic recovery (EN 27389): 92%
- Tensile Strength (EN 28339): 0.42 MPa
- Elongation at break (EN 28339): 275%
- Secant modulus at 100% elongation (EN 28339): 0.16 MPa
- Service temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C