What is a Corona CT 70 window and where can I use it?
CORONA CT 70 windows and doors are designed for less demanding customers, and manufacturing and agricultural buildings. CORONA CT 70 windows are also used for the renovation of apartment buildings, and they are one of our most affordable solutions.
For custom structures, we have a number of expansion and static profiles and custom profile solutions available. We offer a wide selection of colours for window profiles – for the best and most accurate picture, come visit Klaasmerk’s office (see location here).
- Frame depth: 70 mm
- Frame height: 68 mm
- Total height of frame and sash: 120 mm
- Suitable for insulating glass unit of up to 40 mm
- 5-chamber profile with reinforced middle chamber
- Profile Uf = 1.3 W/m2
- Uw value of standard-sized 1.23 × 1.48 plastic window: up to 0.91 W/m2
- Fitted with two gaskets
- This system is also available for sliding doors – see here for details
CORONA CT 70 plastic windows meet the following requirements:
air permeability according to EVS-EN 12207 – class 4;
watertightness according to EVS-EN 12208 – class 9A;
resistance to wind load according to EVS-EN 12210 – Class C5/B5.
Ask for a quote here!