Dymeric is a two-component, polyurethane joint sealant with excellent elastic properties. The base is mixed with a colour pack and hardener directly on site.
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials.
- Joint movement capability: ± 25%.
- Excellent resistance to weather effects and UV radiation.
- Proven retention of elasticity: at least 15 years.
- 53 base colours.
Main areas of use
- Façade joints.
- Various construction joints. Suitable materials: concrete, brick, limestone, steel, aluminium, wood, ceramic tile, hard plastic, etc.
- Door and window perimeter joints.
- Not suitable for joints of floors subject to heavy loading.
- Not suitable for joints that are permanently underwater.
- 53 base colours, can also be tinted to match the façade.
- 6-litre pail
Dymeric is a two-component, chemically-curing and moisture-curing, polyurethane sealant.
Properties (typical values)
- Specific gravity: 1.17
- Movement capability: ± 25%
- Hardness (Shore A): 15
- Elastic recovery (EN 27389): 95%
- Tensile Strength (EN 28339): 0.38 MPa
- Elongation at break (EN 28339): 308%
- Secant modulus at 100% elongation (EN 28339): 0.21 MPa
- Service temperature range: -50 °C to +95 °C