Two-component, epoxy-based, solvent-free floor coating with a thickness of 3–5 mm. Designed for floors that require excellent wear and impact resistance, sanitary conditions, and ease of cleaning.
- NM 100 is primarily intended for the chemical industry, light industry, food industry (bread and dairy factories, etc.), industrial halls, ships, low-load bridges and their footpaths.
- 20.7 kg of base substance + 2.1 kg of hardener
- Product marking: NM 100
- Hardener: NM H 45
- Mixing ratio: 100/10.1 parts by weight
- Pot life, 100 g at 20 °C: 45 min
- Density: 1,715 kg/m³
- Viscosity: 10 Pa*s
- Compressive strength: 80 MPa
- Tensile strength: 16 MPa
- Bend/pull: 40 MPa
- Lowest hardening temperature: +12 °C
- Colour: according to colour chart
- Consumption: 5–8 kg/m² depending on layer thickness
- Storage: 12 months in unopened container in a dry and shaded place between +5 and +25°C