Tremdek Basecoat is a single-component polyurethane-based coating.
- Single-component, self-levelling – excellent workability.
- Excellent adhesion to substrate – prevents ingress of water into the treated surface.
- Highly elastic – bridges cracks in the substrate.
- Environment- and user-friendly – practically odourless.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Tremdek is used for coating and sealing surfaces that are subject to moderate wear, for example:
- balcony tiles,
- mechanical rooms (ventilation and heating facilities),
- warehouse floors.
- Stock colour: grey
- 19-litre pail
Properties (typical values)
- Specific gravity: 1.32
- Viscosity: 20,000 cps
- Solids: 83%
- Tensile strength: 2.2 Nmm²
- Elongation at break: 450%
- Crack bridging ability: 1.6 mm
- Water vapour permeability (DIN 52615): Sd = 2.55 m