Tremsil 200 is a mould-resistant, moisture-curing, silicone sealant for glazing applications. Tremsil 200 forms a durable, elastic, and weathertight seal.
Summary of properties
- Excellent resistance to ageing and weathering.
- Service temperature range: -50 °C to +150 °C.
- Good transparency – suitable for glazing applications.
- No slumping even in 20 mm wide joints.
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials without primer.
- Conforms to BS 5889.
- Most glazing applications, including:
– glazing of large display windows;
– glazing of greenhouses.
Tremsil 200 is not recommended for use in:
- contact with surface-coated glass;
- structural glazing;
- applications where over-painting is required;
- aquariums and continuous immersion;
- areas subject to abrasion or physical loading (e.g., dynamic joints);
- façade joints.
- 310 ml (25 per carton)
Technical information (typical values)
- Skinning time (+23 °C, 50% RH): 5 min
- Tack-free time: approx. 30 min
- Curing time (+ 23 °C, 50% RH): approx. 3 mm per day
- Shrinkage/slumping (ISO 7390): 0
- Tugevus (ASTM D2240): 21 Shore A