Dymonic NT is a single-component, fast-curing, polyurethane joint sealant with excellent elastic properties.
- Cures quickly (even in cold and dry conditions).
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials.
- Excellent elastic properties: +100%/-50%.
- Excellent resistance to weather effects and UV radiation.
- Meets the requirements of the following standards:
– ISO 11600 F-25LM;
– DIN 18540 F;
– SNJF elastomère 1ère cat;
– US Fed. Specif. TT-S-230C,Type II, Class A.
Main areas of use
- Façade joints.
- Various construction joints. Suitable materials: concrete, brick, limestone, steel, aluminium, wood, ceramic tile, hard plastic, etc.
- Door and window perimeter joints.
- Not suitable for joints of floors subject to heavy loading.
- Not suitable for joints that are permanently underwater.
- White marble
- Light grey
- Dark grey
- Sand yellow
- 600 ml sausage (20 per carton)
Dymeric NT is a single-component, moisture-curing, polyurethane sealant.
Properties (typical values)
- Specific gravity: 1.29
- Skinning time (+23 °C, 50% RH): 40 min
- Curing time (+23 °C, 50% RH): 4 mm: 1 day; 10 mm: 6 days
- Movement capability: +100% / -50%
- Hardness (Shore A): 18
- Elastic recovery (EN 27389): 72%
- Tensile Strength (EN 28339): 0.40 MPa
- Elongation at break (EN 28339): 592%
- Secant modulus at 100% elongation (EN 28339): 0.20 MPa
- Service temperature range: -40 °C to +90 °C