Tretoshield Soffiguard is a water-based elastic coating that protects the substrate against moisture, carbon dioxide, and pollutants.
- Excellent water-repellent properties.
- Provides an effective protective layer for the treated surface.
- Prevents the penetration of carbon dioxide into the treated surface without preventing moisture from evaporating from the surface.
- Does not generate static electricity – excellent washability.
- Includes anti-mould agents – prevents the formation of micro-organisms.
- Easy to use, can be applied with an atomiser.
- Water-based, available in a variety of colours.
- Water vapour and carbon dioxide permeability have been tested in accordance with prEN standards.
Soffiguard is designed for the protection of concrete and brick surfaces and is primarily used:
- on façades,
- in balcony repair work.
Limitations Soffiguard coating is not recommended for use in areas that are permanently underwater.
- Available in white or tinted according to colour chart.
- 9-litre pail
Properties (typical values)
- Drying time (above +15 °C at RH below 70%): 2–4 hours
- Solids: 46%
- Carbon dioxide diffusion resistance (prEN1504: Part 2:2000): 2,616 m
- Water vapour permeability (BS EN ISO 7783-2:1999): 12.2 g/m² per day
- Water vapour diffusion resistance (prEN1504: Part 2:2000): 1.77 m
- Weather resistance test (QUV-B): no change was observed after 4,000 h