Multifog is an elastic, synthetic rubber based, jointing and sealing compound.
- Excellent adhesion without priming to both structurally dense and porous surfaces.
- Excellent resistance to UV radiation and other weather effects.
- Mould-resistant, does not change colour.
- Accepts paint.
- Meets the requirements of HusAMA 98, class 20 LM.
- Window base puttying during glazing.
- Exterior sealing work.
- Sealing work in boats, cars, caravans, etc.
Multifog is not recommended for use in:
- joints that are permanently underwater;
- floor joints;
Before painting it is recommended to test the compatibility of the paint with Multifog.
- 310 ml cartridge (12 per carton)
Properties (typical values)
- Skinning time (+23 °C, 50% RH): 15 min
- Full cure time (dependent on temperature, humidity, and the thickness of the material): 14 days
- Movement capability: ± 25%
- Service temperature range: -40 °C to +100 °C
- Application temperature: +5 °C to +40 °C