Tretoshield elastic coating is intended for use in façade and bridge repair work, as well as cracked surfaces treated with, for example, Finish 218.
Summary of properties
- A sufficiently thick coating layer enables bridging of cracks and fractures.
- Elastomeric properties enable filled-in cracks to move.
- Prevents water and chemicals from penetrating into concrete elements.
- Allows water vapour to exit the element.
- Single-component – easy to use.
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials: masonry, brick, concrete, and all Tretoshield cement-based mixes.
- Fire resistance – meets class 0 requirements according to BS 476 parts 5, 6, and 7.
- Excellent weather-resistant coating for mineral-based exterior surfaces.
- Semi-matte, available in white or according to colour chart (BS 4800).
- 5-litre container
- 25-litre container
- Specific gravity: 1.27 ± 0.05
- Solids: 50% ± 1
- Thickness of dried layer: 167 µm (max layer)
- Thickness of wet layer: 333 µm (max layer)
- Elongation (20 °C): 200%, 500 mm layer
- Crack bridging ability (VTT SILKO – 98): 0.6 mm (0.3 mm layer)
- Water vapour permeability at 75% humidity, 25 °C, BS3177: 32 g/m²/24 h/25 mm
- CO2 permeability: prevents carbonisation