Two-component, solvent-free epoxy filler, which forms a highly thixotropic mixture when combined with NM H 207 hardener. NM 205 does not run or sag, enabling the filler to be applied as a thick layer. Adheres well to most materials (except soft plastics).
- Repairing concrete structures, levelling floors, bonding wood, metal, relin, masonry, and concrete.
- 2.0 kg of base substance + 0.3 kg of hardener
- Product marking: NM 205
- Hardener: NM H 207
- Mixing ratio: 100/15 parts by weight
- Pot life, 100 g at 20 °C: 30 min
- Density: 1,680 kg/m³
- Viscosity: thixotropic
- Compressive strength: 54 MPa
- Tensile strength: 14 MPa
- Lowest hardening temperature: +4 °C
- Colour: concrete grey
- Consumption: approx. 1.68 kg/m²/mm
- Storage: 12 months in a dry and shaded place between +5 and +25 °C