PL400 is a single-component construction adhesive suitable for a wide range of applications.
Summary of properties
- Sheet metal joints in roofing, ventilation work, etc.
- Bonding of wood, wood panels, aluminium, glass fibre, galvanised and stainless steel, PVC, concrete, masonry, brick, ceramic tiles, and mirrors.
- A range of bonding work in the shipbuilding and automobile industries.
PL400 is not recommended for bonding styrox (polystyrene, EPS). PL200 adhesive may be used for such applications.
- 150 g tube (12 per carton)
- 300 ml cartridge (25 per carton)
- 4-litre container (on request)
Single-component air-drying adhesive based on synthetic rubber and elastomers.
Properties (typical values)
- Solids: 69%
- Specific gravity: 1.10
- Curing time: 2 hours to 2 days, depending on the substrate, temperature, and weather conditions
- Reaches full strength after 4 days
- Service temperature range: -40 °C to +100 °C
Load capacity: 280 N/cm² 30 days after application