Tremflex 40 is a single-component, elastomeric, high-modulus, polyurethane-based joint sealant.
Summary of properties
- Good wear resistance.
- Good resistance to UV radiation.
- Good adhesion to most construction materials without priming.
- Excellent workability.
- Suitable for sanding.
- Good water resistance, tolerates seawater.
Tremflex 40 is intended for:
- sealing applications in the shipbuilding and automobile industries;
- filling of construction joints, perimeter sealing of doors and windows;
- bonding of various sheet metals in construction.
Not suitable for use on porous surfaces immersed in water for an extended period.
- 310 ml cartridge (25 per carton)
- Specific gravity (+25 °C): 1.17
- Hardness (+25 °C): 40 ± 5 Shore A
- Service temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Elastic recovery: > 90%
- Tensile force at 100% elongation: 0.60 MPa
- Sagging: none
- Skinning time: less than 4 hours
- Curing time: 1–5 mm per 24 hrs
- Movement capability: ± 15%