SST 800 Tape is a pre-cut spacer seal suitable for most glazing work.
- Enables quick and waterproof glazing.
- Keeps the glass in place without additional supports.
- Reduces wind load on the edges of the glass.
- Excellent resistance to UV radiation and other weather effects.
- Wide service temperature range.
- Forms a watertight joint and prevents against ingress of moisture.
- Excellent adhesive properties ensure a lasting bond with glass, aluminium, PVC, steel, and wood.
- Retains elasticity even at low temperatures.
- SST 800 Tape is designed for use in both vertical structural glazing as well as a variety of pressure glazing applications.
- 4.8 x 9.5 mm 240 m per carton
6.3 x 9.5 mm (for structural glazing) 180 m per carton
Properties (typical values)
- Solids: 100%
- Application temperature (min): +5 °C
- Expected lifetime: at least 20 years
- Adhesion (tested by compressing by 25% of size and tearing by hand on aluminium, steel, glass, stainless steel, acrylic, and polycarbonate): excellent
- Deformation/slumping (samples at +93 °C for 2 weeks, under load): no slumping observed
- Accelerated ageing test (1,000 hrs): adhesive properties perfectly retained
- Compatibility (one month in direct contact with different glazing materials at +25 °C and +49 °C): good compatibility with Tremco glazing products