Two-component water-based epoxy emulsion. Used with NM range epoxy floor coatings and just as a dust binder. Increases the resistance of concrete floors to chemical and mechanical effects, can be applied to a wet surface.
- Dust binder in concrete floors, primer for NM 50 and NM 100.
- Can be applied directly to a wet surface as a moisture barrier/membrane.
- Three-layer application is patented as a moisture barrier (FS 023) in Sweden (Pat pend 9003266-5).
- 2.5 kg of base substance + 5.0 kg of hardener
- Product marking: NM BP 50 Super
- Hardener: NM H 50
- Mixing ratio: 100/200 parts by weight
- Pot life, 100 g at 20 °C: 45 min
- Density: 1,050 kg/m³
- Viscosity: 0.8 Pa*s
- Solids: 50%
- Strength of adhesion to concrete: 17 MPa
- Lowest hardening temperature: +10 °C
- Colour: transparent
- Storage: 12 months in unopened container between +5 and +25 °C