Tremsil 600 is a neutral, fast-curing, mould-resistant, silicone sealant that produces a highly durable, elastic, and weatherproof seal.
Summary of properties
- Excellent resistance to ageing and weathering.
- Dries quickly.
- Allows for movement up to ± 25%.
- Service temperature range: -40 °C to +100 °C
- Excellent adhesion to glass and most construction materials without primer.
- Conforms to BS 5889.
- Perimeter sealing of doors and windows.
- Sealing of large display cases and windows.
- Weather-resistant sealing of greenhouses and conservatories.
- Sanitary and cold rooms.
- Bonding to polycarbonate.
Tremsil 600 is not recommended for use in:
- structural glazing;
- applications where over-painting is required;
- aquariums and continuous immersion;
- areas subject to abrasion or physical loading (e.g., dynamic joints);
- façade joints.
- PVC white
- 310 ml (25 per carton)
- 600 ml
Technical information (typical values)
- Specific gravity: 1.00
- Skinning time (+23 °C, 50% RH): 15 min
- Curing time (+23 °C, 50% RH): 1–2 mm per day
- Tensile strength (ISO 8339): 0.5 MPa
- Hardness (Shore A): 16
- Elastic deformation (ISO 7389): 96%
- Tensile force at 100% elongation: 0.26 MPa
- Tear strength (ISO 34, method C): 3 N/mm
- Elongation at break (ISO 8339): 200%